Sorry for the late notice; didn’t expect two council meetings in two weeks! Public meeting starts at 6 p.m. TONIGHT.
On this agenda:
- Delegation from Randy Hillier on new provincial priorities
- Presentations from the Fire Marshall on Fire Council and Enbridge Zero Campaign and from Councillor Gillis on the Riverwalk
- A financial report!
- Zoning amendment for 264 Ryan Duncan side road in Pakenham
- Mill Street, Brae Street and Little Bridge Street partial closures on September 8th and 16th for filming of a movie
- Public Works: No clearing of snow from “Class 3” sidewalks and bike lanes November to April and OVRT follow-up for extra cost of Council’s preferred railings in the amount of $78,000
- The Province now requires new Codes of Conduct for Council and employees. See pages 66-101
- Staff prepared a suggestion of what committees will work with the new reduced council (from 19 to 9). As Councillor Abbott previously compared this to writing a will trying to “control from the grave.”